Swarovski provides a 2-year warranty on all its products. The warranty is valid at all authorized Dion stores worldwide and covers manufacturing defects. Products with manufacturing defects can either be replaced with the same or a different product of equivalent value, or repaired, depending on the defect, sentimental value and availability of the replacement product.
Damage caused by accident or improper use is not covered by the warranty, but can, as long as it is possible to restore the product to its original flawless condition, be repaired at the customer’s expense.
For store-delivered products: If the product is purchased within 2 years and warranty certification is available, replacement or repair is free.
At the end of 2 years or the loss of the certificate, the repair is carried out at a charge of 25 euros to the customer.
For products sent to the store: Send the product together with the warranty certificate and your full details to:
Dion, Kokorogiannis Dimitrios Kokorogiannis Anastasis OE, 10 Hefaistou, Kos 85300, tel 22420 25919
JEWELRY AND WATCHES
A piece of jewelry is a product made in a traditional way. The metal is coated and each crystal is placed individually. Consequently, special care is required
- Keep your jewelry in its original packaging or in a soft bag so that it does not get scratched.
- Polish them often with a soft cloth so that its original gloss is maintained.
- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands, swimming, or using cosmetics such as perfume, hair spray, soap, lotion, or anything else that could damage the metal or shorten the life of the plating, as well as dull the color or luster of the crystal.
- Wear jewelry last when you get dressed and take it off first when you undress.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid contact with hard objects that could cause scratches, breaks or other damage.
- Clocks: consult the user manual.
BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
Leather is a natural material that evolves over time. To maintain its original appearance, we recommend that you provide it with the necessary care and avoid direct contact with fats, water, perfumes or make-up to create stains. Avoid distorting leather or fabric items as they may lose their shape.
- Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth or hand clean with lukewarm water (do not soak).
- Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth to maximize shine.
- Avoid contact with hard or rough materials or glass cleaners.